- The Game
February 28th, 2013 Update
Beta approaches and it’s both an exciting and fighting time for Burning Dog with our Origins of Malu project.
- We are cautiously optimistic that we are on target for March 30th, 2013 for our Beta date, we are working around the clock to prepare for this mammoth milestone and things are falling in line, if we do have any delays it will be days and not months but we are confident at this point about our Beta release.
- The Beta will consist of a true Beta this is not a marketing tool for us this is an old fashioned cross your fingers and hope the server gods are not vengeful! The main point here is to test large scale battles which has been one our main goals all along.
- Alienware Beta signups will happen the week of the March 11th, 2013 and will be up soon very soon we are working closely with our friends at www.alienware.com.
- We have an ever growing Beta FAQ located here: Read More Here
- We are have been improving our infrastructure and preparing to release a lot of new content, including actually gameplay.
- We will be adding support for languages on our site (English, Mandarin, French, German, Spanish)
- Over the coming weeks, Origins of Malu will start to be making an appearance in the mainstream as this is years in the work but the quiet time is over and it’s now time to show all the things we have been working on. Yes people will get some exposure to it in Beta but not all systems will be active for Beta, this beta is about combat and capacity testing.
- Remember keys will be picked up on www.alienwarearena.com and you will receive further instructions once you receive your key.
- Look for a live video stream with MMORPG.com that will happen on March 14th, 2013 more information to come shortly, featuring our player housing systems.
- We are about one week away from Beta registration so be prepared these keys will go very fast!